Recommended links from Don Ryker, DVM & Associates
- College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University
- Global Vet Link
- Federation Equestrian International
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- Purina Mills Horse Feed
- Merial Equine Rebates
- Articles and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Don't hesitate to contact us if you have a question not listed here. We also have 61 different articles available in easy-to-read format through Lifelearn Systems™ that can be e-mailed to you; just ask. NEW: articles from author and lecturer Dr. Dave Ram
- What basic first aid supplies should I have on hand?
- What de-worming schedule do you recommend?
What vaccinations does my horse need?
What is one easy way to reduce my vet bills?
What are the signs of laminitis?
How can I safely reduce my horse/pony's weight?
What should I look for when purchasing hay?
Do I really need a prepurchase exam?
How do I know if my horse/pony is having dental problems?
What are the normal vital signs of horses and foals?
- Help us keep our records up to date by clicking on the link below to fill out our New Client Form online.
If you prefer, you can download, print and email the form to the office. Click here (.pdf file, Adobe Reader required; get yours free at www.adobe.com).
Questions? Contact us at : email@example.com
PRE PURCHASE FORM